English Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
The Inside Sales Representative, focused on a set of new accounts, is in charge of both creating and acquiring new customers in a defined area.
You will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and driving the entire sales cycle across small and medium businesses.
The Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales teams and partners to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
• Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Competitive monthly salary
• Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
• Human resources development program for all the employees
• On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
• Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
• Direct & open communication
• Centrally located office in Athens
• Native level in English
• Ideally 2-3 years of experience in selling software or IT products & services
• Experience engaging with customers in UK/US market
• An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
• Self-starter attitude
• Good interpersonal & team-working skills