French Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer provides a platform for data storage through a simple subscription model.
They have a different solution for every industry from education to health care and financial services. They redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data.
Storage-as-a-Service is based on the cloud computing service model Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) and provides storage space via a public network. Users do not need their own storage infrastructure and can flexibly book storage space according to their respective needs.
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation.
Our customer has more than 30 years of experience helping companies solve key business challenges to achieve their goals with digital solutions in real-world applications.
The world is seeing major global shifts to what it means to safely and productively conduct business.
Increasing revenue, improving efficiency, reducing cost—these are all accomplished by implementing innovative technology that’s purpose-built to solve the challenges holding organizations back.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade.
- You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in French and C1 in English
2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience working with SaaS would be a PLUS
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as: