Inside Sales Team Leader
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer provides data storage hardware and software products and services. They are leading the hybrid of cloud and on-premises data storage market with multiple applications in different industries.
The Inside Sales Team Manager reports into the Global Sales Manager and is responsible for the management of inside sales resources to deliver outstanding sales achievements within their area.
Increasing revenue, improving efficiency, reducing cost—these are all accomplished by implementing innovative technology that’s purpose-built to solve the challenges holding organizations back.
As the Inside Sales Team Leader…
- You are responsible for the attainment of sales targets and KPI goals
- You lead your Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing accounts across multiple market segments and industries
- Your team will be responsible for the end-to-end identification of new opportunities and owning the sales and revenue cycle across medium and large multi-national customers
- You drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
- You participate in business planning exercises, develop succession planning within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales service agents
- You are a role model and drive your team to do their best by ways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and action plans and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- You demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- You actively remove obstacles to productivity and team sales success
- You are end to end responsible for sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPI’s
As a key leader in the Salescode organization, you will:
- Support in developing cost effective business as well as assuming responsibility of escalated issues and manage to reach a successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication throughout the company, to the customer and the Management team within Salescode.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Salescode and primary customer Management, which includes producing reports to a high standard in a timely manner with accurate data. Proactively use them to identify growth areas and liaise with resources to resolve this.
- Proactively improve personal skills to achieve better performance and to improve the quality of daily business as well as motivate and train employees to ensure that the team delivers the needed performance.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Strong background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills which give you the ability to lead people efficiently
- 2-5+ years experience as manager of Inside Sales Organizations
- Direct experience engaging with customers in the SMB and Mid-Market segment
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into action plans
- 3-5+ years of experience in selling software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Direct experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native Speaker in English
- University/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- Absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations