Sales CRM Technical Consultant
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
As a CRM Technical Consultant, you are the technical subject matter expert and system administrator for our customer’s CRM systems.
Thanks to your sound knowledge in CRM entities, you are able to develop and maintain the platform, optimize the workflow, take care of the reporting and also take over tasks related to project management and support service management.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process
- Handing business users’ requests and advising them on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Mocking up specifications for our customers, managing the completion, testing and deployment of projects
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as - LinkedIn, Outreach, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Freshworks, Gong, Bloobirds, and/or other automation platforms
- Ensuring consistent management, change management and project approval processes
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Health Insurance coverage upon joining the company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Petaling Jaya
• 2+ years’ experience with directly managing and/or developing CRM systems for sales
• Experience working directly with Sales Management
• Experience in integration, reporting, APIs and customizations including plugins, scripting and form creation
• Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
• Experience working with consulting services industry or salesforce automation/project service automation solutions
• Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
• CRM Certifications or plan to obtain them within 60 days of hire