German Sales Coach - Junior (m/f/d) - Athens
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Are you looking to join a global company that can help you build on your talent and grow your skills? At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for software industry across the globe. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge sales engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Our main locations’ hubs are Athens (Greece) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, Texas (USA).
Join our team in the fast paced software sales business. Our customer is a Global Leader in the rapidly expanding market that is automating service and contract renewals for IT companies. You will connect with stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization to help them drive revenue and profits using automation software.
Your role is primarily responsible to Drive the sales team’s performance with the highest quality standards
Must have an in-depth & advanced understanding of the Sales cycle and be a Sales performance fanatic. Eat, Sleep & Breath Sales!!!
- Identify patterns of development across teams providing feedback as needed to the team and Management.
- Conduct Call Monitoring to identify low performers and provide feedback to Team Leaders, to further coach ISRs based on Transaction Monitoring results and to create a development plan.
- Document Call Evaluations using Monitor Forms.
- Communicate Monitor results and provide feedback/coaching to all staff that have been evaluated.
- Conduct Spot-Checks on CRM records when needed.
- Work as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationship with colleagues and Management.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings when needed.
- Attend recurrent trainings published by Client/Company.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level German proficiency and C1 in English.
- At least 2-year experience as an Inside Sales Rep, or Account Manager. (in the Software Industry)
- Good use of MS Office (Advanced knowledge in Excel)
- Experience on the use at least 2 of these CRM tools (SFDC, Hubspot, MS Dynamics , Pipedrive or more)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
- Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Ability to approach problems logically
- COPC process knowledge is a PLUS