Sales CRM Business Consultant
Werde Teil unseres Teams!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
As a CRM Business Consultant, you are the Senior customer facing role responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency and increase sales revenue. Working directly with the customer either virtually or on-site you will ensure a successful CRM implementation by taking over the following key tasks:
- Evaluation of cost and benefits of current processes and identification of potential areas of improvement
- Gathering, analysis and presentation of financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative data
- Working with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes
- Advising on complex CRM business cases, proposing comprehensive solutions and mentoring team members
- Installation, migration, setup and configuration of CRM including Sales, Marketing, Social, Operations and Reporting
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development, Training and the sale of professional services when necessary
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Short & Long Term Disability
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT Management, marketing or equivalent
- Four years overall CRM experience, ideally as CRM Consultant in a client facing role
- Experience working directly with Senior Sales Management
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring and administrating CRMs as well as PowerBI reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- CRM Certifications or plan to obtain them within 60 days of hire