German Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) Nuremberg
- Native or near native level in English and at least C1 in German
- Experience in selling and/or Solution Design
- Excellent Microsoft Office Solutions skills, especially MS Powerpoint
- Confiden engaging with B2B customers, preferable within the IT hardware or software industry
- A self-starter attitude, great time management and organization skills
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for creating competitive customer solutions and respond to official Requests for Proposals (RFPs). The role will have a broad focus on global and International bids; therefore experience in managing enterprise customers would be a definite advantage.
- You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to understand their pain points and needs within their IT strategy. The Sales Development Representative will analyse and understand the customers’ challenges in their IT infrastructure and provide the best answer based on our customer’s offering thus benefitting all involved parties using Sales techniques and strong presentation skills.
The Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will respond to RFPs and Inbound contacts, pre-qualify the prospects and identify potential solutions to solve their pain points
- You will conduct extensive research on our target group and potential customers to understand what solutions and services to offer
- You build standardized new processes between internal departments to maximize efficiency of the internal sales processes
- You will actively create new business, by creating top notch solutions and proposals for potential new clients and existing clients on a global scale
- You Lead proposal strategy discussions and kick-off meetings for large pursuits and ensuring strategic win themes are effectively incorporated throughout the proposal
- You play a crucial role in defining strategy and the best business solutions to meet the potential client needs and how we stand out from our competition
- You build customer confidence, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities
- You Collaborate with team in the development of various proposal sections including Management, Personnel, Executive Summaries, and/or other Volumes as assigned
Become a part of our team!
Salescode scales successful software/SaaS sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our worldwide experts provide services for 190+ countries based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Salescode is a brand of the Hemmersbach Group, a global IT services provider with more than 4,000 employees in over 50 offices. Join the team in Nuremberg, Athens, Houston or Kuala Lumpur and contribute to our success story.
Our customer empowers IT industry leaders to offer Device as a Service (DaaS) everywhere. DaaS is an agreement in which the entire lifecycle management of an IT device is handled in one subscription by one Supplier - from procurement over deployment and services up to return.