Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d) - Sao Paulo
B2B sales for our customers
- English C1
- Experience selling to developers directly.
- Sales personality
We are looking for a competent and experienced Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The ideal candidate will have an extensive existing network within the target customer and reseller network in the region, and have a talent in driving new opportunities.
- Develop a business plan to include key target customers
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles
- Self-generate 30% or more new sales
- Create customer events, working alongside internal teams.
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge software, which is driving our sales experts located in 40+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a leader in Cloud based Identify Management Solutions. The most complete access management platform for workforce and customers, securing all critical resources from cloud to ground. Gartner recently recognized our customer as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Access Management, November 2021. For the fifth year in a row, they have been placed the furthest for ability to execute and completeness of vision.