Inside Sales Team Leader (m/f/d) - US market
- Background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills that give you the ability to lead people efficiently
- 2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Native level in English
The Working Sales Team Lead reports into the Sales Delivery Manager and is responsible for the management of inside sales resources to deliver outstanding sales achievements within their area while also covering certain regions directly.
You and your team will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. Your team of Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments. The Working Sales Team Lead will be responsible to managing the team performance as well as setting appointments directly.
The Working Sales Team Lead has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You are responsible for the attainment of sales targets and KPI goals
- You lead your Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing accounts across multiple market segments and industries
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts and the accounts of your team
- You drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
As a key leader in the Salescode organization, you will:
- Support in developing cost effective business as well as assuming responsibility of escalated issues and manage to reach a successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication throughout the company, to the customer and the Management team within Salescode.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Salescode and primary customer Management, which includes producing reports to a high standard in a timely manner with accurate data. Proactively use them to identify growth areas and liaise with resources to resolve this.
- Proactively improve personal skills to achieve better performance and to improve the quality of daily business as well as motivate and train employees to ensure that the team delivers the needed performance.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode scales successful software/SaaS sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our worldwide experts provide services for 190+ countries based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Salescode is a brand of the Hemmersbach Group, a global IT services provider with more than 4,000 employees in over 50 offices. Join the team in Nuremberg, Athens, Houston or Kuala Lumpur and contribute to our success story.
Your team of Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation.
Our customer is a technology company working to make research more efficient. They invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open and effective. Over the years, our customer has added a broad range of trusted software, insights, analytics, and content to meet the community’s needs.