English Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native or near- native level in English
- Experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Confidence and motivation in engaging with B2B customers
- Strong IT backgrounfd; any experience with Cloud solutions and STaaS is a PLUS
- Self-starter attitude and winning mindset; outstanding sales-drive and communication-skills
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation.
- You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Become a part of our team!
Salescode scales successful software/SaaS sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our worldwide experts provide services for 190+ countries based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Salescode is a brand of the Hemmersbach Group, a global IT services provider with more than 4,000 employees in over 50 offices. Join the team in Nuremberg, Athens, Houston or Kuala Lumpur and contribute to our success story.
Our customer provides data storage hardware and software products and services. They are leading the hybrid of cloud and on-premises data storage market with multiple applications in different industries.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Modern and centrally located office
Unlimited employment contract