German Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native level in German and high level in English (at least C1)
- First years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software products
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Become a part of our team!
Salescode scales successful software/SaaS sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale.
Our worldwide experts provide services for 190+ countries based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Salescode is a brand of the Hemmersbach Group, a global IT services provider with more than 4,000 employees in over 50 offices. Join the team in Nuremberg, Athens, Houston or Kuala Lumpur and contribute to our success story.
Our customer optimizes the way construction machinery is used through software and technology. They work to increase the productivity and efficiency of construction projects and thus reduce costs. Moreover, they also optimize the use of construction machinery by combining traditional rental and innovative software solutions.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Modern and centrally located office
Monthly salary incentives
Unlimited employment contract