B2B Inside Sales Team Leader (m/f/d) - Athens
- Direct experience engaging with customers in the SMB and Mid-Market segment; exposure in the IT and software industry
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into action plans
- Direct experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strateg
- Strong background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills which give you the ability to lead people eff
- At least a C1 level in English or even a native speaker – fluency in any other European language is a Plus
The Inside Sales Team Leader reports into the Global Sales Manager and is responsible for the management of inside sales resources to deliver outstanding sales achievements within their area.
Increasing revenue, improving efficiency, reducing cost—these are all accomplished by implementing innovative technology that’s purpose-built to solve the challenges holding organizations back.
As the Inside Sales Team Leader…
- You are responsible for the attainment of sales targets and KPI goals
- You lead your Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing accounts across multiple market segments and industries
- Your team will be responsible for the end-to-end identification of new opportunities and owning the sales and revenue cycle across medium and large multi-national customers
- You drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
- You participate in business planning exercises, develop succession planning within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales service agents
- You are a role model and drive your team to do their best by ways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and action plans and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- You demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- You actively remove obstacles to productivity and team sales success
- You are end to end responsible for sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPI’s
As a key leader in the Salescode organization, you will:
- Support in developing cost effective business as well as assuming responsibility of escalated issues and manage to reach a successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication throughout the company, to the customer and the Management team within Salescode.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Salescode and primary customer Management, which includes producing reports to a high standard in a timely manner with accurate data. Proactively use them to identify growth areas and liaise with resources to resolve this.
- Proactively improve personal skills to achieve better performance and to improve the quality of daily business as well as motivate and train employees to ensure that the team delivers the needed performance.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode scales successful software/SaaS sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our worldwide experts provide services for 190+ countries based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Salescode is a brand of the Hemmersbach Group, a global IT services provider with more than 4,000 employees in over 50 offices. Join the team in Nuremberg, Athens, Houston or Kuala Lumpur and contribute to our success story.
Our customer provides data storage hardware and software products and services. They are leading the hybrid of cloud and on-premises data storage market with multiple applications in different industries.
Competitive monthly salary
Modern and centrally located office
Monthly salary incentives
Unlimited employment contract