Training Coordinator (m/f/d) - Kuala Lumpur
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator and creating yearly training plans & materials for all departments
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) is a Must
- Strong knowledge of learning management systems (LMS) and reporting options
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding of Gamification initiatives, business goals and standards for inside sales
- Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and provide consolidated feedback via to the T&D management.
- Measure employee's information retention rates by issuing assessment tests and quizzes on course materials planned by the training & development department.
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed within the company promoting the course and necessary details
- Assist in planning, scheduling and implementing each year's training courses and materials for each department
- Connect with internal stakeholders and liaise with various experts regarding training needs
- Oversee and maintain in-house training facilities and necessary equipment
- Conduct research and administrative works to consolidate training content, slides & marketing materials
- Keep Salescode's knowledgebase up to date with content provided by the trainers
- Create, upload/update and manage the learning management platform of Salescode
- Create, adapt or update training materials to Scorm file using Articulate Storyline software
- Provide training consumption reports
- Manage the internal Gamification process for Salescode, actioning all steps in the process to ensure coins, badges, rewards, etc. are awarded in a timely manner and process all requests for prizes, including purchasing orders and delivery of prizes.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.