Inside Sales Development Representative - Indonesia (m/f/d)
- Native level in Indonesian or Malaysian and at least C1 level in English
- First years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience working with Network Monitoring would be a PLUS
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a Leader in cutting edge network monitoring cloud solution.
The powerful and easy-to-use solution, which is suitable for all business of all sizes, has been honored with the Gartner customer’s choice award 2019 in the “IT infrastructure monitoring tools” category.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Modern and centrally located office
Monthly salary incentives
Unlimited employment contract