Dutch or Nordics B2B Account Executive - Remote
- 3-5 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products
- Experience with Cloud solutions and data center management is a PLUS
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Native level in Dutch or Danish or Norwegian or Swedish and at least C1 level in English
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to work with qualified leads and conduct demos with them. The Account Executive will be responsible for qualifying the appointment from the Sales Development Representative and drive the sales cycle to the end across medium and large multi-national customers by closing the deal.
The Account Executive has an overall sales target and KPI goals which are revenue – based.
- You will be responsible to hold a discovery call with the prospect
- You will be holding a product demo
- You will be responsible about reinforcing the value the solution is adding to the individual challenges
- You will talk about pricing with the prospect and use negotiation skills to win the deal
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software.
Their products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid models.