English Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native level in English
- Experience with Cloud solutions and STaaS is a PLUS
- Confidence engaging with B2B clients and developing opportunities in new accounts
- A self-starter attitude, sales-driven mindset and strong communication skills
- IT and software related literacy is a strong advantage
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation.
- You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade.
- You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer provides data storage hardware and software products and services. They are leading the hybrid of cloud and on-premises data storage market with multiple applications in different industries.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Internal career development
Modern and centrally located office
Unlimited employment contract