English Lead Development Representative (m/f/d) - Mexico City
- Intermediate level in English and basic knowledge of English language software commands
- Basic knowledge of office software (word, excel, power point, CRM)
- High level working knowledge of web search engines
- Good interpersonal relations and customer service attitude
The Lead Development Representative is responsible for obtaining data for the campaign execution and for filtering, validating and updating this data with the purpose of providing good quality data to the Program Leader for the campaign execution.
- Prequalification of data using telephony, social media and paid resources.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items.
- Enriching the daily signups with required information and passing it to the sales on time
- Having a close watch on competitors movements and their customers
- Coordinating with the sales team to understand their requirements.
- Helping sales in identifying the best prospect & decision makers
- Providing insight on unqualified lead, bad data & update assigned customers organizational structures.
- Enriching data for [Customer] with Contact info, company info, meeting requirements set by [Customer]
- Carrying out complete cleansing activities based on missing elements and requirements
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer is a commercial music streaming service that provides restricted digital content from a range of record labels and artists. Users can browse through the interface by artist, album, genre, playlist, record label, and direct searches.