English Sales Trainer (m/f/d) - Mexico City
- Native level in English (US)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Training & Development (specifically Sales trainings)
- Minimum of 1 year in a sales position, preferably in a multinational company across various industries. (SaaS is a plus)
- Professional and cooperative, to ensure effective working partnership with stakeholders, subject specialist and staff.
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all team members
- Your role is related to motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs.
- You will work closely with training manager, delivery and stakeholders to define new hire on boarding content for all new project implementations
- You will be the "go to" person for the client for all T&D related topics
- You will plan on boarding timeframe and provide daily training feedback summary to all internal/external
- You will define assessment criteria and revisit all on boarding content to keep up to date
- You will provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales
- You will conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- You will assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- You will collaborate with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer is a commercial music streaming service that provides restricted digital content from a range of record labels and artists. Users can browse through the interface by artist, album, genre, playlist, record label, and direct searches.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Monthly salary incentives
Trusted working hours
Unlimited employment contract