French Lead Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native level in French and at least C1 level in English
- Basic knowledge of English language software commands as well as office software (word, excel, power point, CRM)
- High level working knowledge of web search engines and ability to communicate effectively on the telephone
- Good interpersonal relations, strong communicational skills and customer-centric mindset
- Self-starter attitude, confidence engaging in executive level conversations and organization skills
The Lead Development Representative is responsible for obtaining data for the campaign execution and for filtering, validating and updating this data with the purpose of providing good quality data to the Program Leader for the campaign execution.
Responsibilities of Lead Development Representative:
- Prequalification of data using telephony, social media and paid resources.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items.
- Enriching the daily signups with required information and passing it to the sales on time
- Having a close watch on competitors movements and their customers
- Coordinating with the sales team to understand their requirements.
- Helping sales in identifying the best prospect & decision makers
- Providing insight on unqualified lead, bad data & updating assigned customers organizational structures.
- Enriching data for [Customer] with Contact info, company info, meeting requirements set by [Customer]
- Carry out complete cleansing activities based on missing elements and requirements
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer provides data storage hardware and software products and services. They are leading the hybrid of cloud and on-premises data storage market with multiple applications in different industries.
Competitive monthly salary
Internal career development
Modern and centrally located office
Unlimited employment contract