Norwegian/Danish/Finnish Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native level in either Norwegian, Danish or Finnish and advanced level in English (at least C1)
- First years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products
- Experience working with Sales Outsourcing would be a PLUS
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You will handle the end-to-end communication and sales processes with the prospect
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will identify customers’ needs and Sales Opportunities
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Monthly salary incentives
Trusted working hours
Unlimited employment contract