B2B Inside Sales Team Leader (m/f/d) - Athens
- 4 years of experience in selling software or IT solutions and/or 3 years as a Team Leader in Inside Sales Organizations
- Direct experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Strong background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills which give you the ability to lead people
- Direct experience engaging with customers in the SMB and Mid-Market segment
- At least a C1 level in English or even a native speaker – fluency in any other European language is a Plus
- Lead the Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing opportunities/accounts across multiple market segments and industries for small, medium and large multi-national customers
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and KPI goals assigned to the designated inside sales teams
- Drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
- Participate in business planning exercises, develop succession plans within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales service agents
- Be the role model to motivate & support sales tactics / action plans and constantly look for new ways to drive sales success
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, manage change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- Actively remove obstacles to productivity and team sales success
- Responsible for the inside sales teams pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPI’s
- Act as a mentor for the Inside sales team and train them on their sales abilities and metrics management
- Oversee documentation and team metrics for the purpose of evaluating the database
- Evaluate and constantly improve the Sales process/documentation
- Drive effectively the communication with internal and external stakeholder to keep them up to date
- Responsible for preparing business reviews and reports requested by stakeholders on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Salescode and primary customer Management, which includes producing reports to a high standard in a timely manner with accurate data.
- Proactively use them to identify growth areas and liaise with resources to resolve this.
- Proactively improve personal skills to achieve better performance and to improve the quality of daily business as well as motivate and train employees to ensure that the team delivers the needed performance
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.