Spanish Inside Partner Business Developer - (m/f/d) Athens
- First years of experience in Channel Partner/Partner Sales
- Native Spanish and at least C1 level in English
- Working experience in IT Industry/Software and Services is preferred
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience in working with CRM tools required
You will act as a liaison between our customers and its channel partners and be responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Play a vital role in the revenue growth of channel partner organizations.
- Identify and cultivate strategic partners
- Develop business plans and performance metrics for partners
- Help partners maximize revenue opportunities where required
- Activate Presales to help partner as needed
- Create and deliver reseller growth and activation plans to further increase market coverage
- Play a role at the very beginning of a business relationship, helping to recruit strategic partners. Once partners are recruited, work with channel companies to develop go-to-market strategies and execute demand-generation activities, such as email marketing campaigns, events for customers and prospects, and webinars.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer is a leader in Cloud based Identify Management Solutions. The most complete access management platform for workforce and customers, securing all critical resources from cloud to ground. Gartner recently recognized our customer as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019. For the third year in a row, they have been placed the furthest for ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Competitive monthly salary
Extensive paid training
Modern and centrally located office
Monthly salary incentives
Unlimited employment contract