Italian Inside Sales Development Representative - Athens (m/f/d)
- Native level in Italian and at least C1 level in English
- 2 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products
- Profound experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Experience working with Sales Outsourcing would be a PLUS
- Handle the end-to-end communication and sales processes with the potential prospects
- Build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- Develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Create relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Move solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson/account executive, and arranging in-person or virtual meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase services.
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborate with sales/account executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the Tech Industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently and faster than anybody else. We focus on the Tech Industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for industry-leading businesses across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enable us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer empowers IT industry leaders to offer Device as a Service (DaaS) everywhere. DaaS is an agreement in which procurement, deployment, device management, services, and lifecycle management are all handled by one supplier.