English Inside Partner Business Specialist (m/f/d) - Athens
- Native level in English
- 2-3 years of experience in Channel Partner/Partner Sales
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience in working with CRM tools required
- Experience engaging with customers in a specific market
- Act as a liaison between our customers and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Play a vital role in the revenue growth of channel partner organizations.
- Identify and cultivate strategic partners
- Develop business plans and performance metrics for partners
- Plan and execute go to market activities with partners
- Help partners maximize revenue opportunities where required
- Establish strong business relationships within assigned partners to build loyalty and increase sales
- Ensure partners sales activity and aggressively drive to meet sales goals
- Activate Presales to help partner as needed
- Create and deliver reseller retention plans for existing partners to increase reseller loyalty
- Create and deliver reseller growth and activation plans to further increase market coverage
- Play a role at the very beginning of a business relationship, helping to recruit strategic partners. Once partners are recruited, work with channel companies to develop go-to-market strategies and execute demand-generation activities, such as email marketing campaigns, events for customers and prospects, and webinars.
- Work with partners to establish and track business goals and performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- Conduct well-structured, proactively planned outbound sales calls, aligned to business priorities and programs
- Support new partners in their Partner Onboarding process
Become a part of our team!
Salescode enables and supports growth for the Tech Industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently and faster than anybody else. We focus on the Tech Industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for industry-leading businesses across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enable us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer is a leader in Cloud based Identify Management Solutions. The most complete access management platform for workforce and customers, securing all critical resources from cloud to ground. Gartner recently recognized our customer as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019. For the third year in a row, they have been placed the furthest for ability to execute and completeness of vision.