Inside Sales Trainer/Coach
Be part of us
We provide sales outsourcing services for software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Our main locations’ hubs are Athens, Kuala Lumpur and Houston.
Sign on Bonus included!
Your role is really about motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
- Provide onboarding trainings for all new hires which includes sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process, help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Unlimited permanent position
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located offices in the Houston area
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organisation protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet (rhino-force.org)
Mandatory Experience required:
- Prior inside sales experience. (preferably in the IT industry)
- Sales Training experience. (certification is a plus but not necessary)
- Familiar with Sales content creation
- CRM & ERP knowledge (Salesforce/ MS Dynamics/ Hubspot etc)
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Experience in B2B, sales, account management.
- Understanding of operating systems or procedures
- Required B2B Sales Experience (at least 2 years)
- Solid knowledge of the sales process with experience as a Sales and Soft skills trainer (at least 2 years)
- Clear and concise verbal and written business communication in English and additional languages (Spanish)