Inside Sales Representative (Near-native Japanese Speaker)
Be part of us
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
The Inside Sales Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, from cold calling to talking to existing trial customers to convert them into active customers for us
- You build customer confidence in remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management, in order to drive opportunities from qualification to close.
- You develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system
- Pipeline management & forecast for own set of accounts
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose via the following initiatives:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Bachelor degree (or above) or corresponding work experience in sales
- Fluent in Japanese and good understanding of English
- Experience in software selling or corresponding products and solutions
- Absolute willingness to compete and win
Demonstrated ability to create and close business.
Strong B2B customer communication skills.
- Proactive attitude towards customers.
- Ability to manage time and (potentially competing) priorities based on customer and quota focused objectives.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT concepts and solutions.
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international, multicultural environment.
- Self-motivated, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to handle unique situations and think outside the box.
- Problem detection and solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.