Inside Sales Representative (Near-native Japanese Speaker)
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer is a global leader in the rapidly expanding market, who is automating service and contract renewals for IT companies. You will connect with stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization to help them drive revenue and profits using an automation software.
The Inside Sales Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, from cold calling to talking to existing trial customers to convert them into active customers for us
- You build customer confidence in remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management, in order to drive opportunities from qualification to close.
- You develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system
- Pipeline management & forecast for own set of accounts
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose via the following initiatives:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Bachelor degree (or above) or corresponding work experience in sales
- Fluent in Japanese and good understanding of English
- An energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities
- Good to have minimum of 1+ year software selling experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- C1 level in English
- High School Degree