German B2B Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f) - Athens
Be part of us
We provide sales outsourcing services for software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Our main locations’ hubs are Athens, Kuala Lumpur and Houston.
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation for a well-known system integrator. The Inside Sales Development Representative focuses on identifying, qualifying and developing new customers in a defined area.
You will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
You already have...
- 1-2 years of experience in selling – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience engaging with customers in the German market
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in German and C1 level in English
- Any other languages welcome
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations