Data Enrichment Specialists
Be part of us
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
- Prequalification of data using telephony, social media and paid resources.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items.
- Enriching the daily signups with required information and passing it to the sales on time
- Have a close watch on competitors movements and their customers
- Coordinating with the sales team to understand their requirements.
- Help sales in identifying the best prospect & decision makers
- Provides insight on unqualified lead, bad data & update assigned customers organizational structures.
- Enrich data for [Customer] APAC with Contact info, company info, meeting requirements set by [Customer]
Carry out complete cleansing activities based on missing elements and requirements
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose via the following initiatives:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Basic knowledge of English language software commands
- Basic knowledge of office software (word, excel, power point, CRM)
- Ability to work effectively in a call center environment
- High level working knowledge of web search engines
- Good interpersonal relations and customer service attitude
- High level spoken and listening communications and ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.