German Sales Coach (m/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer is a global leader in the rapidly expanding market, who is automating service and contract renewals for IT companies.
- Motivate inside sales teams to achieve high performance
- Oversee the design and delivery of all training programs
- Monitor calls for quality assurance
- Conduct on-boarding & ongoing training, sales process orientation & product knowledge
- Define training plans & knowledge based assessment modules
- Create a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal & external needs
- Provide in-depth 1:1 coaching, trainings & follow-ups to optimize sales & customer service
- Conduct leadership training
- Aid in the sales engagement process
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training & workflows
- Improve training effectivity by developing new approaches and techniques
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Fast decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in German
- At least 2 years of experience as a Sales & Soft skills trainer
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B inside sales, account management
- High level knowledge of Software & Windows/MS Office
- Strong training & presentation skills
- Organizational & planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Professional level in English
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species and
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Visit us on LinkedIn!
Join our Team!