Sales Teamleader (m/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer is a global leader in the rapidly expanding market, who is automating service and contract renewals for IT companies. You will connect with stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization to help them drive revenue and profits using an automation software.
- You support your Sales Delivery Manager to drive Team KPIs and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed within our teams
- You participate in country business planning exercises, develop succession planning within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales representatives
- You are a versatile assistant to your team so as to do their best by ways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and action plans and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- You demonstrate strong influencing skills, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- You facilitate the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPIs
- You collaborate with Sales Delivery Manager and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skill set across project
- You see yourself as having a passion to evolve within a fast paced organisation
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Permanent contract
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located offices in the Athens
-Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species and
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
- You are organized and structured
- You have some experience in Sales
- Proven track in customer management and customer satisfaction
- Excellent customers care/skills
- Team building capabilities: Capacity to motivate and inspire people
- Team spirit and team player