Arabic Inside Partner Business Developer (m/f) Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge software, which is driving our sales experts located in 40+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a leader in Cloud based Identify Management Solutions. The most complete access management platform for workforce and customers, securing all critical resources from cloud to ground. Gartner recently recognized our customer as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019. For the third year in a row, they have been placed the furthest for ability to execute and completeness of vision.
The Inside Partner Business manager is responsible for working closely to develop new business partners. In this position, you will acquire and later onwards cultivate and grow an assigned base of reseller accounts. You must be able to drive reseller satisfaction, renewal, up-selling and cross-selling to grow revenue.
The Inside Partner Business Manager has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will grow the Business by engaging, and activating sales partners
- You will establish relationships within assigned reseller location(s) to build loyalty and increase sales
- You will ensure sales activity and aggressively drive to meet sales goals
- You will drive revenue and client preference. Motivate and help partners to win business with client’s solutions
- You will activate Presales to help partner as needed
- You will create and deliver a reseller retention plan for existing partners to increase reseller loyalty
- You will create and deliver a reseller growth and activation plan to further increase market coverage
- You will conduct well-structured, proactively planned outbound sales calls, aligned to business priorities and programs
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2-3 years of experience in Channel Partner/Partner Sales
- Working experience in IT Industry/Software and Services are preferred
- Experience engaging with customers in the Middle East
- Flexibility to work Monday to Thursday – Office and Sunday – Work from Home
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in Arabic and C1 in English
- Any other languages welcome
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
- Experience in working with CRM tools
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all members of their team and provide leadership and support, where required