English Sales Development Representative (m/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer is a leader in hyper converged infrastructure. At its core, hyperconverged infrastructure enables the build up and scaling out of systems using servers as building blocks. Our customers software and cloud services unify IT operations and bring frictionless application mobility across different cloud environments.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in English (any other languages welcome)
2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
Experience with hyperconverged infrastructures would be PLUS
Experience engaging with B2B customers
Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Visit us on LinkedIn!
Join our Team!