Sales Coach & Trainer (m/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Why be part of our Team?
Are you looking to join a global company that can help you build on your talent and grow your skills? At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for software industry across the globe. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge sales engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Our main locations’ hubs are Athens (Greece) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, Texas (USA).
Join our team in the fast paced software sales business. Our customer is a Global Leader in the rapidly expanding market that is automating service and contract renewals for IT companies. You will connect with stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization to help them drive revenue and profits using automation software.
Your role is really about motivating Partner Business Managers Teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting onboarding and ongoing training and coaching with regards to orientation to sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment modules.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
- Preparing and grooming our high achievers for the next level in their career by creating an executable framework that both Hemmersbach and our customers can drive and maintain.
- Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of a sales program
- Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process
- Steer the setup of the sales project environment
- Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Training/Coaching/Quality Analyst experience
- Inside Sales Experience or Partner Business Management Experience in Software Sales
- CRM usage (SFDC is a MUST)
- Experience in B2B, sales, account management.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- English + one additional (German or French or Italian)