Italian Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
The Inside Sales Representative, focused on a set of new accounts, is in charge of both creating and acquiring new customers in a defined area.
You will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and driving the entire sales cycle across small and medium businesses.
The Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales teams and partners to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
• Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Competitive monthly salary
• Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
• Human resources development program for all the employees
• On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
• Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
• Direct & open communication
• Centrally located office in Athens
• Native level in Italian and C1 in English
• Ideally 2-3 years of experience in selling software or IT products & services
• Experience engaging with customers in the Italian speaking market
• An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
• Self-starter attitude
• Good interpersonal & team-working skills