Italian Inside Sales Representative (m/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Eye tracking analyses are used to optimize visual products such as advertisements, websites or films. Our customers new approach of conducting web-based eye tracking studies in the cloud is known as Cloud Eye Tracking. They provide the appropriate software and infrastructure. The core of the approach is to store all data centrally on a Server and to access it via the Internet.
The Inside Sales Representative, focused on a set of new accounts, is in charge of both creating and acquiring new customers in a defined area.
You will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and driving the entire sales cycle across small and medium businesses.
The Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales teams and partners to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without
parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!
• Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
• 2 extra salaries per year
• Competitive monthly salary
• Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
• Human resources development program for all the employees
• On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
• Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
• Direct & open communication
• Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in Italian and C1 in English
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in selling software or
IT products & services
- Experience engaging with customers in german speaking market
- Experience with UX is a PLUS
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
- Self-starter attitude
- Good interpersonal & team-working skills