Implementation Manager (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
The Project Implementation Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of specific sales projects for our Clients.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level both internal and external in order to ensure that the sales project is implemented and support the overall launch and success of the program.
The project Implementation Manager
- Leads successful implementations that meet both the customer requirements and the requirements of Salescode management
- Ensures both timelines and budget requirements are strictly adhered
- Coordinates across multiple teams (Sales, Training, HR, IT, Country Management)
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients, project sponsors and senior management.
- Drives Internal Project Kick-off with support teams to ensure awareness and clarity of project
- Drives weekly sessions with customers and Salescode resources during implementation
- May work with external vendors as needed and may travel on-site to client meetings.
- Ensures the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Is sharing best practices
- Is gathering valuable feedback for improvements and leads specific teams to increase NPS
- Defines & recommends regular improvement plans to increase NPS and positive impact on CM2
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- 2-3+ years of experience in managing projects and/or programs – preferably outsourced sales services
- 2-3+ years working with CRM systems and development of sales and operational processes
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience with global customers and matrixed organizations
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in English (any other language is a PLUS)
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations