Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - English
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
As a B2B sales specialist for our international customers, you proactively approach new customers as well as existing ones for further development and closure.
In doing so, you will meet your sales target and your KPI targets.
- by building the trust of customers, from purchasing to management level, and thus contribute to the successful conclusion of contracts.
- actively opening up new business fields
- developing solid knowledge of the market and recording customer contracts in our CRM system
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
Centrally located office in Berlin
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2 years of experience in sales of complex products
- Strong interest in sales topics and the ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
Excellent knowledge of English
Ideally already experience with software and cloud services