German Inside Partner Business Manager (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
Are you looking for a global company to join, to build on your talent and grow your skills?
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software.
Their products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid models.
The Inside Partner Business manager is responsible for working closely to acquire and develop new business partners. In this position, you will acquire and later onwards cultivate and grow an assigned base of reseller accounts. You must be able to drive reseller satisfaction, renewal, up-selling and cross-selling to grow revenue.
The Inside Partner Business Manager has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will grow the Business by engaging, and activating sales partners
- You will establish relationships within assigned reseller location(s) to build loyalty and increase sales
- You will ensure sales activity and aggressively drive to meet sales goals
- You will drive revenue and client preference. Motivate and help partners to win business with client’s solutions
- You will activate Presales to help partner as needed
- You will create and deliver a reseller retention plan for existing partners to increase reseller loyalty
- You will create and deliver a reseller growth and activation plan to further increase market coverage
- You will conduct well-structured, proactively planned outbound sales calls, aligned to business priorities and programs
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in German and C1 in English
- 2-3 years of experience in Channel Partner/Partner Sales
- Working experience in IT Industry/Software and Services are preferred
- Experience engaging with customers in the German market
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
- Experience in working with CRM tools
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all members of their team and provide leadership and support, where required
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!