German Working Team Leader (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer provides a booking platform to address the needs of travel and activity operators located in Europe. Their solution is designed to help them promote bookable activities and drive sales. By applying this solution businesses are able to promote their activities and reach out customers with the easiest and most effective way.
The Working Sales Team Lead reports into the Sales Delivery Manager and is responsible for the management of inside sales resources to deliver outstanding sales achievements within their area while also covering certain regions directly.
You and your team will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. Your team of Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments. The Working Sales Team Lead will be responsible to managing the team performance as well as setting appointments directly.
The Working Sales Team Lead has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You are responsible for the attainment of sales targets and KPI goals
- § You lead your Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing accounts across multiple market segments and industries
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts and the accounts of your team
- You drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
As a key leader in the Salescode organization, you will:
- Support in developing cost effective business as well as assuming responsibility of escalated issues and manage to reach a successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication throughout the company, to the customer and the Management team within Salescode.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Salescode and primary customer Management, which includes producing reports to a high standard in a timely manner with accurate data. Proactively use them to identify growth areas and liaise with resources to resolve this.
- Proactively improve personal skills to achieve better performance and to improve the quality of daily business as well as motivate and train employees to ensure that the team delivers the needed performance.
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in German and at least C1 level in English
- Background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills which give you the ability to lead people efficiently
- 2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience working within the tourism industry is a PLUS
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations