Project Assistant (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge software, which is driving our sales experts located in 40+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge business platform to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
As a project Assistant you will be supporting Global Teams on Project Management actions related to launch of new projects and expansion of existing projects.
You will be coordinating actions with new and existing projects related to engaging IT and HR teams and consolidate communication with internal teams and share with Senior Management.
You will be performing small projects like internet research for new customers and create presentations for new projects.
Last but not least, you will proactively be driving schedules and updating tools to make sure there is clear visibility to activities and deadlines.
What we offer:
- Secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably in the SaaS sector
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Fluent English - any other language a definite plus
- Interested in understanding the identity landscape and identify space knowledge
- Highly developed communication skills
- Very good organizational and project management skills
- Experience engaging with Sales Management
- Creativity and design skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Willingness to listen, learn and incorporate others ideas into all aspects of job
- Thrive in high growth, ambiguous environments
- Professional knowledge of LinkedIn as an asset
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to drive results while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships