Sales CRM Business Consultant
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA)
As a CRM Business Consultant, you are the Senior customer facing role responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency and increase sales revenue.
Working directly with the customer either virtually or on-site you will ensure a successful CRM implementation by taking over the following key tasks:
- Evaluation of cost and benefits of current processes and identification of potential areas of improvement
- Gathering, analysis and presentation of financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative data
- Working with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes
- Advising on complex CRM business cases, proposing comprehensive solutions and mentoring team members
- Installation, migration, setup and configuration of CRM including Sales, Marketing, Social, Operations and Reporting
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development, Training and the sale of professional services when necessary
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Health Insurance coverage upon joining the company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Petaling Jaya
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT Management, marketing or equivalent
- 4 years overall CRM experience, ideally as CRM Consultant in a client facing role
- Experience working directly with Senior Sales Management
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring and administrating CRMs as well as PowerBI reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- CRM Certifications or plan to obtain them within 60 days of hire
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!