Graphic Design Specialist (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else does. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge business framework, which is driving our sales experts located in 50+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style
- Creating digital and print materials aligned with brand standards
- Contacting with materials suppliers, producers and print houses (research, price comparison, quality check, file preparation, ordering, distribution)
- Creating/updating presentation files and sales support materials.
- Supporting HR in Marketing activates (social media updates, onboarding presentations, branded templates, job fairs materials, giveaways, job fairs materials)
- Supporting other departments in internal/external communication (newsletters creation)
- Assisting with promotional and branding activities
- Overseeing and participating in a variety of graphic projects from concept to completion.
- Maintaining database of images, graphic design and artwork
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Understanding brand guidelines and the ability to creatively work with them
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and design (supported by a portfolio of work)
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Word)
- English language skills B2/C1
- Knowledge of printing technologies differences and ability to prepare files to print
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar
- Experience in working with video and animation projects
- Foundations of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere