Sales Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
- You support your Global Sales Delivery Manager to drive Team KPIs and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed within our teams
- You participate in country business planning exercises, develop succession planning within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales representatives
- You are a versatile assistant to your team so as to do their best by ways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and action plans and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- You demonstrate strong influencing skills, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- You facilitate the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, process of management and KPIs
- You collaborate with Team Leads and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales representatives’ skill-set across project
- You see yourself as having a passion to evolve within a fast paced organisation
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- You are organized and structured
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Sales and the Management of Sales Teams
- You have a good IT understanding and experience working with Software Sales
- Proven track record in customer management and customer satisfaction
- Excellent customer care/skills
- Team building capabilities: Capacity to motivate and inspire people
- Team spirit and team player