Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Your role is really about motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
- Provide onboarding trainings for all new hires which includes sales process; Technical product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process, help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Mandatory Experience required:
1) Prior inside sales experience. (Software Sales)
2) Sales Training experience. (certification is a plus but not necessary)
3) Strong Technical background & knowledge in the software industry
4) CRM & ERP knowledge (Salesforce/ MS Dynamics/ Hubspot etc) One or more is a MUST
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Software technical skills
- Required B2B Sales Experience (at least 2 years)
- Clear and concise verbal and written business communication in English