Project Assistant Trainee - (m/f/d) Athens, Greece
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge software, which is driving our sales experts located in 40+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge business platform to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
As a project assistant, you will work directly with our Global leadership team based out of Nuremberg, Germany and coordinate locally with our Sales management and HR teams in Athens. In this key role you will help to support the growth of international projects at Salescode.
Your Role ...
- Support Global teams on Project Management actions related to launch of new projects and expansion of existing projects
- Coordinate actions with new and existing projects related to engaging IT and HR teams
- Consolidate communication with internal teams and share with Senior Management
- Performing small projects like Internet Research for new customers and creating internal presentations for use with new projects
- Proactively driving schedules and updating tools to ensure clear visibility to activities and deadlines, participate in meetings and manage meeting minutes
What we offer:
- The role will begin as part-time and is expected to move to full-time within the first quarter of 2021
- SSecure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Fluent English and Greek - German language a definite plus
- Highly developed communication skills
- Very good organizational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Experience engaging with Sales Management
- Creativity and design skills
- Professional knowledge of LinkedIn as an asset
- 2-3 years of experience in administration and and/or sales support – preferably in software sales or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to drive results while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships