CRM Technical Specialist Salesforce
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Within sales departments CRM systems have become a thing companies just can't do without any more!
As CRM Technical Specialist at Salescode you are the expert for these technologies, bringing the sales departments of our customers to the next level.
Your tasks include:
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process
- Handing users' requests and advising them on best practices for CRM, development
- Mocking up specifications for our customers,
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as - LinkedIn, Outreach,
Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Freshworks, Gong, Bloobirds, and/or other automation platforms
- Ensuring consistent management, change management and project approval processes
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2+ years' experience with directly managing and/or developing CRM systems for sales
- Experience working directly with Sales Management
- Experience in integration, reporting, APIs and customizations including plugins, scripting and
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Experience working with consulting services industry or salesforce automation/project service
- Strong written communications in English
- CRM Certifications or plan to obtain them within 60 days of hire