Multilingual Quality Assurance Analyst (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else does. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge business framework, which is driving our sales experts located in 50+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Your role is primarily responsible to drive the sales team’s performance with the highest quality standards
Must have an in-depth & advanced understanding of the Sales cycle and be a Sales performance fanatic.
- Prepares newly on-boarded sales representatives by conducting call monitoring & coaching on sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a monthly coaching curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
- Identify low performers and create a development plan, follow through with tangible results.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
- Conduct call monitoring for assigned sales agents, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process
- Steer the setup of the sales project environment
- Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Provide Trainers support & feedback on content effectiveness and requirements to meet salesforces’ development needs.
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!
- Native level in German, French, Dutch or Italian
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Training/Coaching/Quality Analyst experience
- Inside Sales Experience Required
- Software Sales
- CRM training experience (SFDC, MS Dynamics, Hubspot etc)
- COPC process knowledge is a PLUS