French Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide sales outsourcing services for the software industry globally. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge Salescode Engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main hubs are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
Our customer provides a platform that enables companies to hire worldwide through them and then move the new employee over to the company. Through our customer’s solution, companies can hire new employees without legal entity in over 120 countries.
The Customer Service Agent is in charge of answering customer requests and solving customer challenges through inbound channels.
You will be responsible to understand customer needs and serve them in a quick, friendly and professional manner, while recognizing any cross- and up-selling opportunities.
The Customer Service Representatives has overall productivity and customer satisfaction goals, as well as KPIs.
- You will actively drive customer satisfaction using your social skills and product skills to make sure the customer leaves the intervention with a positive mindset
- You will try to solve any customer requests right away in order to drive first contact resolution
- You will document all customer interventions in a CRM and engage with internal departments if further support is needed
- You will recognize any cross- and up-selling opportunities and actively drive them to increase revenue for our customer
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- Native level in French and C1 level in English
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service – preferably in software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience engaging with customers in the French market
- Experience in cross- and up-selling of existing accounts
- Experience with people employment or HR services is a plus
- Experience in difficult customer situations, as well as a settled and empathetic mindset
- A university/college degree can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!