Account Manager (m/f/d)
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide outsourcing services for sales in the software industry worldwide. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our state-of-the-art Salescode engine to exceed customer expectations and increase revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main locations are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
As an Account Manager, you are the interface between our customers - the top manufacturers & outsourcers of the IT industry - and our organization.
Your focus will be to develop relationships with key customers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process.
You are a team player that works closely with our Bid and Account management team worldwide to create most compelling IT solutions that exceed our customer requirements.
• Developing independent and successful customer strategies
• Joint development of solution-oriented offers for Device as a Service offerings
• Designing of the entire sales process from the analysis of customer needs to the presentation of a tailor-made solution to the contract negotiation
• Responsible for the presentation of the concept as well as for the fine tuning with the Customers and accompany the project to implementation
A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
Direct and open communication
Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
To be considered for this position you will need:
• Min. 3 years’ experience in IT account management,
• Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
• High stress resistance and flexible availability to serve our customers globally
• Willingness to travel abroad (in average about twice a month)
• Independence and careful way of working
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in German