Account Director (m/f/d)
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we provide outsourcing services for sales in the software industry worldwide. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our state-of-the-art Salescode engine to exceed customer expectations and increase revenue. Join our team in the fast-paced software sales business. Our main locations are Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nuremberg (Germany) and Houston, TX (USA).
As an Account Director your responsabiliets are:
- Drive significant but profitable growth in existing Global Key Accounts
- Identify and realize the uncovered potential in these Accounts
- Increase Salescode‘s share of wallet
- Strengthen collaboration by implementing more programs on a worldwide level
- Drive Salescode‘s global footprint in AMS, EMEA, and APAC
- Proactively manage, develop and grow Salescode’s business within the assigned customers
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing development of the account management team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training of new team members on Salescode’s products, its organization, processes, tools, and value preposition
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to CRO
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results
- Consult and support in larger opportunities across all departments
- Work one-on-one with individual contributors to brainstorm new ideas and pitches, cultivate relationships, and to create integrated packages and proposals
- Ensure account management team works and sells with integrity and clearly communicate expectations of performance and establish and maintain a professional and motivated staff
- Interact with Global customers on C-Level and drive the development of strategic business opportunities to position the Salescode product portfolio
- Act as a trusted consultant/ advisor for the client’s organization and be able to offer solutions in all areas
- Observe the market for market trends
A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
Direct and open communication
Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in operations & strategic management
- Minimum of 6 years in an Account Management position, preferably in a multinational company across various industries.
- Goal-oriented and innovative.
- Professional and cooperative, to ensure effective working partnership with stakeholders, subject specialist and staff.
- Excellent English proficiency + German
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all team members and provide strong leadership and support, where required.